AnjularJs 4.X Course training in Hyderabad provided by Sreenu Technologies, Hyderabad. We provide IT trainings based on corporates standards that helps students to be prepare for industries. Sreenu Technologies offers best AnjularJs 4.X training in Hyderabad. Sreenu Technologies is one of the best result oriented AnjularJs 4.X Training Institute in Hyderabad, offers best practically, experimental knowledge in AnjularJs 4.X training in ameerpet also. At Sreenu Technologies AnjularJs 4.X training is conducted by 04+ years of experience in managing real-time projects. Sreenu Technologies Hyderabad, is providing advanced level of AnjularJs 4.X Training with live projects with 100% placement assistance with top industries. Here, at Sreenu Technologies's laboratory are well-structured for AnjularJs 4.X training in Hyderabad where contenders learn the career oriented skills to uphold the career path. Our AnjularJs 4.X training course has designed according to the latest technologies which are using in corporation at high level. Sreenu Technologies structured AnjularJs 4.X course content and syllabus in Hyderabad according to student's requirement to be prepare for industries through which candidates can easily get placement in their dreamed companies and corporations.
Pre-requisite / Target Audience:
Real-time Project involving most of the above concepts with following will be provided
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- AngularJS training teaches developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate development of single-page web applications that use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- AngularJS allows your application to have an expanded HTML library. Learn to add behavior to your HTML and speed up your application’s responsiveness.
- You write Angular applications by composing HTML templates with Angularized markup, writing component classes to manage those templates, adding application logic in services, and boxing components and services in modules.
- Then you launch the app by bootstrapping the root module. Angular takes over, presenting your application content in a browser and responding to user interactions according to the instructions you've provided.
- Module 1: Introduction
In this module we will learn what is angular, what are the major differences between Angular 1.X, Angular 2 and Angular 4. We will also learn how to setup in the local environment and a small introduction about typescript.
- What is Angular?
- Angular (vs) Angular2 (vs) Angular4
- Setup for local environment
- What is Typescript?
- Module 2: Directives
In this module we will learn what the built-in directives that we mostly use in angular4, and usage of Host Listener and Host Binding. Also we can learn how to create attribute directives.
- Structural directives (Built-in Directives (ngIF, ngFor, ngSwitch)
- Style and Class Directives ( ngClass, ngStyle)
- Attribute directives
- Host Listener and Host Binding
- Module 3: Data binding
In this module we will learn how to do data-binding in angular4, and how we can make use of @input and @output decorators.
- Property binding and Interpolation
- Event binding
- Two-way Binding
- Use of @Input and @Output
- Module 4: Components
In this module we will learn one of the major concept in angular4 i.e., components. And we can also learn how to create dynamic component using ngComponentOutlet.
- What are components?
- Understanding Components life cycle hooks
- Creating and using components
- Dynamic components using ngComponentOutlet
- Module 5: Modules
In this module we will learn what modules are, and usage of modules in different manner. We can also learn what AOT compilation is.
- Root App module
- Ahead-Of-Time(AOT) Compilation
- Feature modules
- Lazy Loading a Module
- Shared Module
- Module 6: Forms
In this module we will learn two different types of creating forms in angular4 i.e. template driven and model driven. And we will also learn how to do validations and how to create custom validators.
- Template Driven Forms
- Model Driven & Reactive Forms
- Form with @ViewChild
- Resetting & submitting forms
- Custom Validators
- Module 7: Pipes
In this module we will learn what pipes are, and how to pass parameters to pipes, and how to create custom pipes. And we will also learn new concept Async pipes that is introduced in angular4.
- Why pipes are useful?
- Parameterizing pipes
- Custom pipes
- Pure and Impure pipes
- Async pipes
- Module 8: Services & Dependency injection
In this module we will learn what are services and how do they communicate using HTTP protocol to the server.And we will also learn about very interesting topic Dependency Injection in angular.
- Creating Service
- Logger Service
- $http Service
- DI in Angular Framework
- Module 9: Routing
In this module we will learn the introduction for routing in angular and how to navigate between views, how to do parameterized routing.
- Configuring & Navigating
- Parameterized routes
- Module 10: Crud Operations Using Http Service
In this module we will create an application with end-to-end start from server to client, getting response and requests using HTTP service.
- Creating Services
- Creating Components
- Creating Routings
- Configuring NgModule
- Run the application
AngularJS 4.X Syllabus
AnjularJs 4.X Course is Duration : 30 Days
Sreenu Technologies Providing AnjularJs 4.X Classroom training and AnjularJs 4.X Online Training
Weekends:- 09:00AM to 04:30PM